Terms and Conditions
- "Account" means your Hybrid or prepaid mobile service account or accounts which you may have with XOX and may be accessed via the Self Care Portal;
- "Hybrid Services" means the XOX Hybrid products and services offered by XOX Com Sdn Bhd (709922-X) (“XOX COM”);
- “Prepaid Services” means the prepaid products and services offered by XOX Com;
- "Service", "Self-care" or "Self Care Portal " refers to the following services including but not limited to: For Hybrid Account, (i) view, print and email in its current format or such other format as may be made available by XOX from time to time, the Statement of Accounts subject to the terms herein, (ii) make payments, (iii) access to other services, and (iv) changes user profile; For Prepaid Account, (i) reload services, (ii) View Account Status, (iii) View prepaid transactions and (iv) Update subscriber profile or such other services as may be added from time to time. The services shall also include mobile internet management and sub-line management and any other services as may be added from time to time.
- "Statements" refers to electronic statements of Hybrid Accounts as more particularly defined in Clause 2 (b) herein; and
- "Security Access" refers to such confidential authentication information required for your access to and use of Self Care Portal or XOX Website, whether in the form of words, codes, numbers, sets of characters or such other form or combination thereof, as may be prescribed by XOX from time to time.
Description of Service
- The Self Care is provided by XOX Media and allows customers of XOX that have subscribed to the Self Care Portal to access to the Services. Information displayed as part of the Service is obtained from customer’s account information from its subscription of XOX Com mobile plan. Any dispute on the information shall be addressed to XOX Com through the contact details in the XOX Website.
- Statements are electronic version of the paper statements, notices, advice or reminders mailed or otherwise provided to XOX COM's customers that are made available via the Service in a form either identical in full or in part, to the paper version of the said statements, notices, advice or reminders, and/or in a summary form (as applicable).
- XOX Media reserves the right to modify, add to, or remove any feature of the Service at its sole discretion from time to time with or without notice.
- You must first be a Self Care Portal customer before you can use the Service.
- Statement of Accounts for Hybrid Services will be provided to you periodically via the Service in accordance with its applicable statement cycle (if any) or from time to time at XOX COM's discretion, when you login to Self Care Portal.
Accuracy and Timeliness of Statement
- You acknowledge and understand that certain information and data in the Hybrid and/or Prepaid Statement are based on information and data provided by third parties from time to time, i.e. from third party telecommunication service provider. You further acknowledge and understand that the Statement is prepared by electronic means and the information contained therein is extracted from computerised systems maintained by XOX Com, its affiliates or third party telecommunication service provider. As such, although XOX COM endeavours to provide Statements with accurate and up to date content, it does not warrant the same. XOX COM and XOX Media shall not be liable for any such error, omission or discrepancy in the Statement and you hereby agree to hold XOX COM and XOX Media harmless against any losses or damages as may be incurred or suffered by you in relation to any such error, omission or discrepancy.
- You acknowledge that you shall be responsible to verify the accuracy and timeliness of all information and details in the Hybrid and/or Prepaid Statement upon your accessing and viewing the same. In the event that you discover any error, omission or discrepancy in the said Hybrid and/or Prepaid Statement you shall notify XOX COM in accordance with the procedure as laid out in Clause 13.
- XOX Media reserve the right to impose a fee for the Service at its discretion at any time upon giving notice to you.
Security and Equipment
- Information you provide in connection with the Service will be stored on XOX Website secure servers and protected by certain encryption techniques. However, the security of the Service depends upon your efforts to protect your Self Care Portal Security Access for the Service. You must take all necessary precautions to safeguard your Self Care Portal Security Access, which allows you to access the Service.
- You shall be responsible for all access and use of the Service via your Self Care Portal Security Access whether authorised by you or otherwise and shall indemnify XOX Media in relation to any liability, losses or damages suffered or incurred arising from the access and use of the Service via your Self Care Portal Security Access.
- You also have the responsibility to provide any equipment (telephone, computer, etc), software, and services necessary to use the Service.
XOX Media’s Proprietory and Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than information related to your Account(s), all content available on the Service (including its arrangement) is the property of XOX Media or third party trademark and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual and proprietary rights. Your usage of the Service does not grant you a license or right to use any XOX Website trademark without the express written approval of XOX Media. In addition, your usage of the Service does not grant you a license or right to use any third party trademark without the express written approval of the third party possessing rights to such trademark.
- the relevant Merchants;
- such other persons as XOX Media may be required to disclose under the applicable law;
- such other persons or entity pursuant to any governmental directive or order of the court; or
- any other party whomsoever as XOX Media may at its absolute discretion deems fit.
- Customer’s use of XOX mobile plan is govern by the Terms and Conditions of the plan as stated in the XOX Website. You are responsible to understand and check the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither XOX Media nor any third parties represent or warrant that you will have continuous or uninterrupted access to the Service, or that any of the functions of the Service will be error-free. The Service is provided to you "as is" and "as available", and XOX Media and its service providers make no representation or warranty relating to the Service, including, without limitation, its performance, availability, content, or functions.
- In addition to any other disclaimers and exclusions as may be stipulated in this Term of Use, and to the extent as may be permitted under law, XOX Media disclaims all warranties, conditions, guarantees, and representations, express or implied with respect to the Service.
In no event will XOX Media or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, licensors, or third party service providers be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage (including but not limited to consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages) sustained by you or any other party arising directly or indirectly from your access or use of the Service including but not limited to loss or damage arising from:
- any defect, delays, interruptions or failures in the provision of the Service;
- any inaccuracies, or errors in any data or information in your Statement or otherwise provided or made available via the Service;
- the failure to view, print or email your Statement due to limitations of the Service or any failure of the Service or any part thereof for any reason;
- the corruption, loss of or error in any data or information provided by other party other than XOX for incorporation in your Statement for any reason;
- any unauthorised use of the Service and/or intrusion, interference or attack on XOX Website or your Service by any person, virus, Trojan Horse, worm, macro or other harmful components or deleterious programs or files;
- an event which is beyond the reasonable control of XOX Media;
- the act or omission of any party other than XOX Media .
- Your sole remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Service shall be for us to use commercially reasonable efforts to perform an adjustment or repair of the Service and if you remain dissatisfied with the Service, to discontinue your access and use of the same.
- The foregoing clauses shall apply to the fullest extent as permitted in law.
Evidence and Use of Statement
- You acknowledge and agree that in the absence of a manifest error, all evidence of communications transmitted between you and XOX Com or XOX Media, including the Statement and any evidence in the form of, among others, computer printouts, transaction logs, and any other form of information and data storage, shall be binding on you and treated as conclusive evidence of your instructions, transactions and the communications between you and XOX Com or XOX Media, for all purposes.
- Notwithstanding the above, you agree that use of printed Statement for any purpose other than for your own personal record, including without limitation as supporting documentation for the purpose of any applications or registrations with any bodies or corporations or for the purpose of making payments of any fee or charge due and owing to a party other than to XOX Com or XOX Media, shall be entirely your responsibility and at your own risk. XOX Com or XOX Media does not warrant that the Statement shall be sufficient for any other purpose or that it shall fulfill the requirements of any other bodies or corporations.
Queries and Complaints
- In the event that you have any queries, complaints and/or disputes arising from your access to and use of the Service, you shall refer the matter to XOX Media or XOX Comas per the relevant contact details in as stipulated in the the Self Care Portal or XOX Website www.xinxun.com.my.
- XOX shall use its reasonable endeavours to respond to the queries and resolve any problems or issues as may be raised by you.
- You shall specify the nature of your query, complaint and/or dispute and such other details or information as may be required by XOX Media or XOX Com and such complaint and/or dispute shall be handled and/or resolved in accordance with XOX Media or XOX Cominternal complaints and dispute resolution procedure respectively.
Changes to the procedures and processes or branding
- Your use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that XOX Media make. Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall prevail.
- You agree that XOX Media will not be liable to you or any third party for any changes made.
Laws and Jurisdiction
- The Service provided herein is governed by the laws of Malaysia and you hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Malaysia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Service.
An account holder may register supplementary lines or sub-lines under its account, following the procedures laid out in the Selfcare portal.
A parent line holder is allowed to have maximum of ten (10) supplementary lines or sub-lines.
The parent line may at any time shall have the authority of accessing services such as top up, bill payment, view profile, view bill statement, data subscriptions, stop data auto-renewal services and/or for any other new services impose from time to time to their sub-line’s account.
In event of any data subscriptions made by the parent line on behalf of the sub-line, fees and/or payment will be deducted from a particular sub-line’s mobile account. RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
All subscriptions is non-refundable under any circumstances. In cases where subscriptions are invalid, kindly inform our customer care within 24 hours upon your subscriptions. If you are not able to contact the customer care at 13125(XOX Subscribers) /1300-888-010, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
XOX Media shall be entitled and the User irrevocably and unconditionally consents and authorises XOX Media to the extent permitted by law, to disclose or release any information pertaining to the User or the User’s transactions through XOX Media to such extent that XOX Media may at its absolute discretion deem fit to: